Gohin Baluchor receives 'uncut' censor clearance | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, July 11, 2017 / LAST MODIFIED: 01:20 PM, July 11, 2017

Gohin Baluchor receives 'uncut' censor clearance

“Gohin Baluchor”, directed by Badrul Anam Saud, passed through the censor board without any cuts on July 9. 

The film, a recipient of the national film grant 2016, began filming last year. It casts Suborna Mustafa, Raisul Islam Asad, Afroza Banu, Fazlur Rahman Babu, Runa Khan, Shahadat Hossain, Jitu Ahsan, and Shormy Mala, along with newcomers Tanvir, Moon and Neelanjona Neela. 

“Within exactly six months and eight days, Gohin Baluchor has not only wrapped up shooting, it has finished post-production and music and has received the censor certificate, which is a huge deal,” says Suborna Mustafa. According to her, the biggest appeal to the audience will be the portrayal of Bangladesh. 

On his first film, Badrul Anam Saud says he was uncompromising. “As a person I am very impatient. I needed the perfect weather - misty winter mornings - so it was crucial for me to finish within that time frame or my film would get delayed by around a year.”

Emon Shaha has done the music for the film; Uttam Guha was the set designer, while Naziba Basher has done the choreography. A release date is yet to be announced.

Related Topics

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone and Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222

Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top